We all knwo WordPress is popular for ease of installation. To any platfrom or any hosting providers like GoDaddy, Hostgator or Namecheap, its too easy to install and it takes only five minutes to complete.
This guide will help you, if you want to install WordPress of your own in cPanel. Follow these steps and put your information correctly.
On your cPanel find the Apps Installer section and click on WordPress.
Now click on Install Now.
- Choose the protocol here. If you selecting “https://” then make sure that I already installed the SSL certificate. If you don’t want SSL certificate then select “http://” here.
- Then select your site domain.
- Write down your Site Name and Description here. You can change it any time so don’t worry.
- Then set your user name any password.
- Then put your admin email. All admin related information will be mailed here.
Choose your site language as you prefered.
Select an innitial Theme here. You can change it later.
Finally put your email here and Click Install.
Now just wait for 2/1 minuits. And you are done. All the install releted info will be mailed to your email.
Congrats!!! Your WordPress site is live now.